I'm open Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday of this week and Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday of next week. Let me know what works for her (and you). But I can take Zion off your hands for a little while and let her chill at Spa Athey. Maybe she can do a mini-facial. Those are always fun.
If Zion ever wants a manicure with lots of polish options, I'm your girl!
ReplyDeleteShe would LOVE that. When are you available????
ReplyDeleteI'm open Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday of this week and Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday of next week. Let me know what works for her (and you). But I can take Zion off your hands for a little while and let her chill at Spa Athey. Maybe she can do a mini-facial. Those are always fun.
DeleteThat would be so much fun. She has a little cold so let's try for next week. I'll email you. Thanks so much!!
ReplyDelete