The kids are also both working on reading 100 books so they can get their medal, meet the mayor, and be on TV. I came downstairs from resting the other day to find Zion helping Hyrum read his Easy Reader books. He has been so interested in reading. One time he was in the car with Casey. Casey was going to turn right where you can only turn on a green light. From the back of the car Hyrum said, "It says 'No turn' Dad." Casey has missed that rule a time or two on this particular intersection so in frustration he said, "I know, Hyrum!" Hyrum said, "No, Dad, I read it myself."
Wednesday, July 11, 2012
Library programs
The kids are also both working on reading 100 books so they can get their medal, meet the mayor, and be on TV. I came downstairs from resting the other day to find Zion helping Hyrum read his Easy Reader books. He has been so interested in reading. One time he was in the car with Casey. Casey was going to turn right where you can only turn on a green light. From the back of the car Hyrum said, "It says 'No turn' Dad." Casey has missed that rule a time or two on this particular intersection so in frustration he said, "I know, Hyrum!" Hyrum said, "No, Dad, I read it myself."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment