Hyrum has been participating in Jujitsu for a couple of months now. We wanted to get him involved in something that would give him more confidence in preparation for Kindergarten this fall. He has improved by leaps and bounds. He finally got comfortable going to pre-school, he now goes to primary at church without crying, and today, he even went up on the stand to sing the primary song in sacrament meeting. I think he is ready for Kindergarten!
In Jujitsu he has advanced from white belt to white belt black stripe. He started out not being able to climb the rope but can now make it about half way up! It has definitely been worth it.

That's awesome, Hyrum! Congratulations! I didn't know he was doing jujitsu, but I have noticed in church and at your house that he seems more relaxed and happier!
ReplyDeleteYep. You are so sweet to read my blog! Thank you!
ReplyDelete