For Christmas we draw names and do something homemade or service for the family member we drew. Here are our gifts to one another.
Hyrum decided to made breakfast in bed for Casey all on his own. I had to get him up early on Christmas morning (yes, my kids sleep in,) and he decided on french toast.
Zion wanted to make me a scarf out of the knitting Grandma helped her with but she realized it would take too long. She made me a bag instead which I have been using.
Hyrum made designed the outside of a cigar box at his school for us. We use it to store Casey's phone, keys, and such on his dresser.
Casey made a frame with Selah's picture in it from Selah to Hyrum. He also made Selah a rattle from him.
I made a puppet for Ez.
Here is Selah with the headlamp from Grandpa. I included this pic because it is cute.
Ezra made Zion's bed for her the next day. That was what he decided on his own to do. It was a very special Christmas.

No comments:
Post a Comment