Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Ezra's 1st dentist visit

Today was Ezra's first trip to the dentist chair. He usually gets to stay out in the waiting room playing with toys.  I don't remember much about Zion's first visit but I had to hold Hyrum and he cried a lot when he was 3. (Hyrum's 1st dentist)  I figured Ez would be fine but was anxious to see. We had prepped him by telling him about 'Mr. Thirsty' and that he would get a new toothbrush. He was excited before arriving but assured me he didn't want a new toothbrush because he likes his Spiderman toothbrush!

 I had all the paperwork to do so I missed them taking Ezra back. When I got there he was talking but was not his usual bubbly self. When I got closer, he had big tears in his eyes but was holding back being very brave. Sooooo sweet!

 Hyrum is great now and just goes back by himself.
 Zion laughs most of the time because the roof of her mouth is ticklish.

No comments:

Post a Comment